If you’re familiar with our GinzaMetrics brand, you know our focus is on pioneering the science of findability. Starting from a background of search and SEO tools, we have broadened into content marketing, intent, competitor intelligence, social media, and other aspects of what we feel makes up the findability ecosystem.
A full service marketing suite that delivers platform tools and services the way you want them
We recognize that our platform, products, and overarching strategy has evolved and so should the brand that represents it – leading us to unveil DemandSphere. DemandSphere encompasses a suite of tools that currently include:
- DemandMetrics (the evolution of the GinzaMetrics platform that you know) – Your one-stop-shop for SEO, content, and competitor analytics.
- DiscoverySphere – Keyword, content and competitor discovery fueled by the most powerful daily data updates available, segmented by product, feature, campaign, location, and more.
- ContentSphere – Designed to answer questions at the core of creating the best content for your audience – what’s working, what’s not, how you can update content to be more findable, what to create content about next, and more.
- DemandCrawl – The deepest crawling for individual content pages across more than 50 data points for your site and your competitors. Create sitemaps, track content health, get alerted to changes, and conduct audits all from our powerful crawling tool.
We’ve got a full introduction to our DemandSphere changes, including why we believe now is the best time for this ecosystem-based approach to marketing and search in our post here. Learn more about the core components of DemandSphere in this overview.
Marketing services to help you meet your content and SEO goals
We are also excited to begin bringing managed services to our clients, acting as an extension of your marketing team – whether it’s for one time projects or as an ongoing provider. A few examples of managed services we can help you with include:
- Report and custom dashboard creation
- Site audits
- Content strategy
- Content creation
- Search engine optimization for existing content
Interested in learning more about our managed services options? Contact us here and we’ll set up a time to review your needs and get started.