Want to join the GinzaMetrics team at our first conference in New York? We’ve made it that much easier for 10 of you. We’re giving away ten Free Passes to FOUND Conference NYC! We’re holding a raffle today and giving away 10 free passes to FOUND Conf. Just click this link to enter.
“The FOUND Conference is the first ever of its kind. We break away from the traditional focus in SEO on short-term tactics and gains to discuss the long term implications of Content Marketing strategy, of which SEO is quickly becoming a part. We have assembled a non-traditional group of speakers from a variety of backgrounds to provide a fresh perspective on the most exciting trends within digital marketing.” — Ray Grieselhuber, CEO of GinzaMetrics
FOUND Conference: Where SEO & Content Marketing are Headed, a Panel with The Experts
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Where: 163 W. 23rd St, New York, NY 10011
Join us to kick off the conference series in New York City, on the genesis of publishing and content in the US, for an evening of great speakers, challenging questions, audience-encouraged participation, and networking. FOUND Conference speaker list includes some of Marketing’s most influential thought leaders, on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Content Marketing such as:
- Ray Grieselhuber, CEO & Co-Founder GinzaMetrics
- Audrey Rasizer Marlow, Sr. Director of Online Analytics, The Media Innovation Group
- Jonathan Ashton, Executive Director Search & Analytics, TBWAChiatDay
- Rick Bakas, Founder Bakas Media
- David Torchiano, Director of Online Optimization, The New York Times
- Ben Parr, Managing Partner, #DOMINATEFUND
- What challenges exist in SEO and Content Marketing today?
- How is offsite content being addressed?
- What is social media’s evolving role in SEO?
- Who will own SEO and Content Marketing moving forward?
- How is technology changing the industry?