The GinzaMetrics team is excited to announce that FOUND will be holding its first Silicon Valley event at 500 Startups in Mountain View on Tuesday, April 2.
Our event is kept small to provide a chance for attendees to learn and network with industry veterans and fellow professionals in a collaborative format. Unlike the traditional sales angle of many conferences, FOUND attendees are encouraged to participate through Q&A, challenge ideas, and propose their own theories. We are happy to be able to deliver events like FOUND to our users and others interested in the search and content industry.
“Events like the FOUND Conference are bringing together great speakers and participants to move search and content marketing forward, industries that need a little shaking up.”
— Dave McClure, Founding Partner, 500 Startups
The current speaker lineup includes:
- Colin Zima, Head of Data Science, HotelTonight
- Niren Hiro, CEO, SearchMan
- Tommy Griffith, SEO Manager of Emerging Markets, PayPal
- Ray Grieselhuber, CEO & Co-Founder,GinzaMetrics
- Adam Helweh, CEO & Founder, SecretSushi
- Guy Nirpaz, CEO & Founder, Totango
- Thomas Martino, InternMatch
Get your tickets here: http://foundconf.eventbrite.com
If you would like more information on future FOUND events, speaking, sponsoring or hosting, please contact: Erin at Ginzametrics dot com.